So Sunday I got a bit bored after doing all my chores and errands and such. So I went to my new favorite game download site and found a trial that looked semi entertaining. It's called Virtual Villagers. Basically, your people shipwreck on an island and have to survive and learn skills and such.
I'm addicted to these stupid little people. Breeding them is hilarious. Hoping like hell that they learn to farm before the berry bush runs out of berries is a bit stressful. Watching them research is boring, but it rewards you with points so you can buy more categories for them to advance in.
*sigh*
Off to check on the breeding, eating, farming goobers.
14 comments:
You're a dork, aren't you?
I'm in good company, aren't I?
For the most part. :P
*snort* ya dork!
*grin* Package is going out today.
I have never got into that kind of computer game. My idea of computer games is limited to various forms of solitaire, and mahjong. Does this mean I am NOT a dork?
Dork! :)
I'm with Swami! I *heart* Mahjong!
So that's where you have been. *pout* Momma prefers farming goobers over us *pout*
Yay! Prezzies!
I, too, *heart* MahJong.
Are teh villagers naked? Do you get to watch them make babies? Do they use different positions?
I find it slightly disturbing that you find breeding them hilarious.
So do you have little happy villager families? Or just a couple of hot villager studs?
Can you inbreed them and make them stupid?
No, you can't watch them breed, they are clothed and they go indoors. When they breed, they smooch, then head inside for literally 10 seconds. If they have a child, it appears in the mother's arm within 2 seconds of walking out the front door.
And yes, you can inbreed, although it does not appear to make them stupid.
And there is a huge (30+ villagers) family that began with 5 people.
Post a Comment