Tuesday, August 15

Meet the Kitten


11 weeks old

17 comments:

Bravie said...

oh my (fill in with baby talk)
goochie gooo wittle itty bitty baby face, give me those cheeks, I love you.
*melt*

Bravie said...

And of course *rottensmooches*
equally as pinchable cheeks. :)

~Nutz said...

Oh.my.heck. How adorable! I bet the rottens are very happy.

*scritches* for the new kitty and *smooches* for the rottens

momma said...

The Rottens and our Yellow Lab are ecstatic...as are the people from the adoption agency *grin*

I had not realized until today how upset our Lab really was over the loss of Gizmo. Or the kids, for that matter. All is right with the world - for a few minutes anyway.

Now...names?

Seana said...

How about Stripe?

I had to look it up, but that's the name of the head Gremlin guy.

Or hey, "Gremlin".

That kid is totally cute. So is the kitten.

HistoryDetective said...

awwww, cute!

arkie said...

How cute! (the kitten and the rotten!)

What about Mowgli? I think that's what the gremlins are before they turn to gremlins.

Breezy said...

*squeal* I want a cute kitten! So cute!!!!

kim (weltek) said...

Oh fer heck, those are the cutest little faces I've seen in a long time!

Yay!

kim (weltek) said...

OMH, arkie, I also thought about the name Mogwai!

arkie said...

*smacks forehead*
Mogwai! That's right. Mowgli is from The Jungle Book, isn't it?

Surveysez said...

What a pair of cuties. Perhaps this one can learn from it's name and leave the cords alone, so in that spirit, I suggest "Toast".

Aislinn Sirk said...

Replacement Kitty!

Swami said...

Oh fer cute! She's so pretty!

mm said...

I vote Arkie. I like Bob's answer, and Arkie sounds like RK, for replacement kitty. *grin*

Adorable picture Momma!

Zombs said...

I stand by Batman.

Very cute kitty!

yvonne said...

So cute! Both the kitty and the Rotten.

*smooch*

PS I'm sorry about Gizmo...when I was young my very first cat was ill, escaped from the house and never came back. So sad, but a few weeks later my dad came home with the new kitten.