Yay! Today is my favorite day of the week. Or, this week, at least. It means that I have the house all to myself for at least 8 hours. DH is at work, the kids are at their dad's...Yay! Of course, it also means I have a list of stuff to accomplish at some point today....Blah.
In other news, we've decided that Princess Belle (the new kitten) is a spaz. She runs through the house faster than lightening, she stalks and torments the Lab, she's discovered a "fishing pole" with a hairy mouse thing attached that has become her favorite toy and will spend hours flipping, stalking, pouncing and jumping this thing. She's such a trip to watch.
The kids are loving school and their teachers. It seems they've started a contest between the two of them to see who makes more friends first. *rolls eyes* Rotten2 is claiming the lead at the moment because "Ashley has six brothers and sisters and they are all my friends". Seven kids, one house. Can you imagine?!?
*smooches* to all.
9 comments:
Kittens are so full of energy! Does she knock stuff down all over? Has she decided that the computer's cursor is prey yet? My DD let our kitten chase the computer's arrow around a blank screen once, so now she thinks she's supposed to sit in front of the screen & bat at it all the time. Gol darn pain in the neck!
I hope your kids make lots of friends!
Hey I just realized I have a Princess Belle too!
I don't like today. *pout* I have a toothache like you wouldn't believe. waaaaaaah.
Does Princess Belle "help" you fold the clothes or change the sheets yet?
Wow! That's a big family! I'd go nutz if I had that many kids.
Hope you enjoyed your day!
I can only imagine how nice it is for you to have a day to yourself. Hope you enjoyed it!
Yay for you, having 8 hours alone!
I remember when our cats were little, and wondering WTH I'd gotten myself into, LOL! I *heart* kittens.
I am very jealous of your 8 hours. Very.
I am glad the rottens are doing so well. I love hearing about them.
7 kids? Ack!
Your cat electrocuted himself - wow that's awful.
Your x is a dufus like mine!
New kitties are so fun!
Hope your weather is below 100 now!
Post a Comment