my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Bedtime? Is that like an implied time one tries to be in bed by? *headtilt*
If you hadn't taught your kids how to tell time, you could tell them it's bedtime when it gets dark.
I went to bed at 9:15 last night. Of course I had to be up early...and was. At 4:30 (too early). Sigh. I like this better than springing foreward, though.
I can't spell.
I am gullible. Whatever time the clock says IS the time. My kids usually went to bed too late anyway so DST made no difference.
I like to fall back (extra hour of sleep, yay!) but I hate springing forward. Booo! I don't like that it is dark when I leave work now though.
I still don't think I have adjusted to the time change. Maybe that's what happens to old folks.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Bedtime? Is that like an implied time one tries to be in bed by? *headtilt*
If you hadn't taught your kids how to tell time, you could tell them it's bedtime when it gets dark.
I went to bed at 9:15 last night. Of course I had to be up early...and was. At 4:30 (too early). Sigh. I like this better than springing foreward, though.
I can't spell.
I am gullible. Whatever time the clock says IS the time. My kids usually went to bed too late anyway so DST made no difference.
I like to fall back (extra hour of sleep, yay!) but I hate springing forward. Booo! I don't like that it is dark when I leave work now though.
I still don't think I have adjusted to the time change. Maybe that's what happens to old folks.
Post a Comment