Tuesday, November 28

Dinner?

What's for dinner?

I think we're having breakfast for dinner.

10 comments:

Bravie said...

I love breakfast for dinner. I could eat breakfast for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Tonight? Hmmmmm, Michelle won't be home until later so I'll probably eat a cookie and some sweet potato biscuits and maybe some grits if I get motivated enough to make them.

Swami said...

Until the turkey is gone (which will be tomorrow or the day after) I eat dinner for breakfast. A nice turkey sandwich.

Dinner tonight is turkey soup, full of carrots. I love turkey soup.

arkie said...

I went out with some people from work. I had fried catfish. We also had fried pickles. Yum!

Bravie said...

I want a fried pickle. *crunch*

Breezy said...

*forehead thunk* I knew I forgot something.

Swami said...

How do you fry a pickle?
And why?

kim (weltek) said...

I made Chris breakfast for dinner last night. STORY: I had a tooth pulled & could only eat soft foods. Thus, the venison steaks I was planning on were out for me. However, I was still planning on them, baked potatoes and veggies for dinner. The potatoes were in the oven when Chris called & said he was going out for beers. This meant he wouldn't be home til sometime after 8 pm. Turns out he didn't leave Madison til 8:45 and I was NOT making steaks at that time of night. So...We had some leftover casserole from Friday a.m. breakfast last week. It was still good, so I warmed it up, fried him two sausage links, chopped up one of the potatoes and fried it. Breakfast for dinner was the perfect thing for a guy that had been out drinking too many beers.

Glowie said...

yay! I love breakfast for dinner too. Shawn made me pancakes and bacon one day last week for dinner. yummy

HistoryDetective said...

We had pancakes for dinner a lot when I was a kid. Yummy!

~Nutz said...

I had breakfast for dinner once last week. Eggs, pancakes, sausage... Yum! I love that!