my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
*sigh* Stressed out doesn't even begin to describe it.*smooch*
How can one be happy and stressed all at the same time?? *head tilt*
*raises hand* that's me*points to left side of hand* That's where I live. *giggle**smooch*
Hi mom2bjm! Welcome.How can I be happy? Well, see..it's like this. If I'm not happy about it (or telling myself I'm happy about it all), I'll turn into a cranky little witch. *grin**smoooooooooooooch* Breezy, who's name I'm having hell typing today.
You get to meet Weltek. You should be happy.
Hee! stress = happiness?Who knew?
Yep, you are right.. it's all about how you look at it, and how you decide you'll be. If only I could get my 9yo to realize that!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
*sigh* Stressed out doesn't even begin to describe it.
*smooch*
How can one be happy and stressed all at the same time??
*head tilt*
*raises hand* that's me
*points to left side of hand* That's where I live. *giggle*
*smooch*
Hi mom2bjm! Welcome.
How can I be happy? Well, see..it's like this. If I'm not happy about it (or telling myself I'm happy about it all), I'll turn into a cranky little witch. *grin*
*smoooooooooooooch* Breezy, who's name I'm having hell typing today.
You get to meet Weltek. You should be happy.
Hee! stress = happiness?
Who knew?
Yep, you are right.. it's all about how you look at it, and how you decide you'll be. If only I could get my 9yo to realize that!!
Post a Comment