I don't recall ordering a new version of Blogger, but apparently it's ready for me to pick up. According to the blurb I just read, it's "the same" features and content, with new easy to use features.
I don't waaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaa change! I don't want a new blog. I like it just like it is.
Why must they do this to me on a Monday?
8 comments:
Don't do it. If it's the Beta version, it sucks donkey butt. Step away from the new blogger, Momma.
When I first read that message, I was afraid they'd automatically switched me over. But no...I actually have to want it. Thus, I am turning up my nose at this new version. Feh.
I didn't get a notice, but the font was different for a couple of days.
Some day we will all wake up as New Bloggers. They can do that you know.
I have no idea what you are talking about but now I'm slightly afraid.
It's Thursday.
Blogger isn't saving my name anymore.
It wouldn't let me switch. My blog's too large.
Post a Comment