*Is it wrong to buy the Rottens iPods for Christmas, when I don't own one?
*Why do I really, really want Gretchen Wilson's book Redneck Woman, Stories from My Life? And should I go buy it?
*Why does my knee ache?
*Why is my ex-husband such a frigging moron who now wants to cheat his kids out of the back child support he owes them?
*Why does my kitten insist upon climbing any available screen, including the sliding glass screen door?
*What is the next downloadable game that I should buy?
*Most importantly, why did it take 6 weeks for my new radio to come in from Rockford Fosgate? And where am I going to find 2 hours to take my car to the dealership to have it installed?
9 comments:
1. You can buy them an iPod, and they can buy *you* one. Simple. :)
2. Hmmm. If you want it, who cares what the reason is? Get it, enjoy it.
3. Don't get me started on men tonight. Please.
4. Kittens are the absolute cutest creatures in the world. Cuter than babies even. *ducks before any of the new moms can whack me* Whatever she does, however annoying it seems...she's still cute. *kittysmooches*
5. Uhhh. *thinking* No idea, sorry!
6. Check the center console. <--borrowed from you, since it sounded really good.
1. You're asking a mom who bought her kids cars newer than hers.
2. To explain the recently discovered rash on the back of your neck.
3. Knees have a hard life.
4. Because that's the job of x's to be PAMF's*
5. Try tickling his stomach when he's all spread out.
6. Pong
7. There goes a Saturday morning.
*giving trademark rights to Carey
1. Nah, they'll probably use theirs more than you'd use yours. Maybe you can get a buy two get one free deal. :-)
2. Check it out from the library. I bet it's a fairly entertaining book.
3. Um, what were YOU doing last night?
4. Because he's your ex-husband.
5. Because it has a brain the size of a walnut.
6. *purposely stays away from addictive computer games*
7. Weird. I cannot explain.
You all need iPods. If you buy just one for yourself the kids will keep borrowing it and loading thir stuff on.
I do not know this Gretchen Wilson but buying books is always good. IMO.
Your ex wants to buy more stuff for himself is all. Non-custodial parents seem to lose the knack of putting their kids needs first. Most of the time, anyway.
Kitten will stop when she's big enough that her claws get stuck.
I have no idea.
I have no idea.
1. No, it's not wrong, if that's what they want.
2. *shrug*
3. *rubs momma's knee*
4. *whacks* the moron ex!
5. because she can!
6. *shrug*
7. *shrug* again
No, it's not wrong. My parents bought me the brand new Atari machine when I was a kid and they didn't have one. *grin*
Um, I can't figure that one out. No, buy an iPod instead.
Because you're getting old.
because most ex husbands are friggin morons.
Wouldn't you climb the screen if you could?
Um, Space Invaders?
You should have shipped it Fed Ex. Hmmm, I usually lose time. Very rarely do I find time.
Well, turns out that the ex-MIL is stealing my idea and getting the kids iPods. *pout* Hmm...wonder if I can find a decent go kart at a decent price?
I can't believe you guys don't know who Gretchen Wilson is. *shakes head* The country singer?!
As for the stereo, I didn't have it shipped. The dealership did. *sigh* It's been for-freaking-ever and now, it looks like mid next week will be the earliest I can take the car in. Joy. Ah well. Who needs front speakers anyway?
DD says she wants Beanie Babies. *sigh* She already has tubs and tubs full of them.
I know Gretchen, I'm a redneck woman! *grin*
I just don't know....LOL!!
Post a Comment