Tonight was the monthly PTO meeting at the kids' elementary school. Rotten1 was in the program, so we made sure to attend. I usually do anyway, but it was extra important tonight. So, we get there and the PTO is having a drawing. Buy a ticket for $1 and get a shot at a bike, metal lunchboxes, candles, bath & body stuff, a CD boombox, etc. So the kids' dad bought 8 tickets (which was about 8 shocks in itself) and gave the kids 4 a piece.
Rotten1 won a Dale Jr lunchbox. Rotten2 won the bike!
Of course, Rotten2 is quite thrilled and has been dancing and bouncing and singing as often as she can get away with. Rotten1, not so much.
7 comments:
Congrats to the Rottens. You have some lucky kids there!
Yay Rottens!!!
I guess I'm too late with the AED.
Congrats Little Rottens!
A little jealousy? How lucky to win 2 prizes for one family!
How lucky. Yay for the Rottens.
How lucky. Yay for the Rottens.
*high fives* for the Rottens!
LOL@ Bravie doing a Zombie. :-)
Post a Comment