Thursday, December 28

Back to reality....

And boy, does it bite!

12 comments:

Bravie said...

Yes it does. *sigh*

momma said...

What are we gonna do?

Bravie said...

I'm working on hitting the lottery. At least then my reality won't involve working here. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm working on hitting the lottery as well. I had one number on Tuesday.

momma said...

I forgot to buy my lottery ticket last night when I got gas. How pathetic am I?

Bravie said...

I let Michelle be in charge of the lottery tickets. Because I am prone to losing things, it would be my luck to win and not be able to find the ticket.

Swami said...

Tom buys our regular numbers. I buy a "ticket" at random times when I am paying for gas anyway and feeling lucky. Everytime a jackpot goes unclaimed for a while I am sure it is a ticket I have lost.

momma said...

I don't lose stuff, I just conveniently forget everything unimportant. You'd think a potential winning lottery ticket would be important.

kim (weltek) said...

I'm still under the belief that I may win the lottery, despite not buying tickets. :-)

Bravie said...

Let me know how that ends up working out for you, Kim. *grin*

Breezy said...

I had no numbers on Tuesday's draw. *sigh*

Monstah said...

If you adopt a shallow persona it helps with the whole reality thing. Keeps things amusing.