The news was announced today at work. Our plant manager, by "mutual decision" *snort*, is leaving the company. His replacement will be in on January 2. He will be gone no later than January 31.
Yay! Yay! Yay fucking hooray! This is such a huge relief for me. I'm not stopping the job search, but....this makes leaving a little less worth doing, if that makes sense.
18 comments:
YAY for you. And yes, it totally makes sense to me. *smooch*
*dances with momma*
yay!!!!!! *hops around in red high heels*
Carey, I knew you'd understand.
NOOKIEEEEEEEE!
Oh no...Breezy has on those damn high heels again.
*grin* They make me taller.
Are you up to 5 foot now?
*grin*
Just cause Carey's be extra nice today (or something) doesn't mean I am. *smirk*
Breezy is an asshole. We aren't in my blog so I don't have to be nice here. Hrmph.
*snort*
Breezy's not an asshole. A coming of age bitch, maybe. A squeaky shy mouse exiting the hole, definitely. But an asshole, no way. She's not that far up the ladder yet.
After today, yes she is. Actually, I believe I called her an assholio.
I just spit beef pot pie on my monitor, thankyouverymuch. And fucked up the way I view this stupid page. Greaaaaaaaaaaaat.
*snort*
It is not funny. It just looks that way.
Yay momma! With any luck at all he will exit well before Jan 31.
*dances barefoot so as not to offend random shoe haters* Besides. I'm tall! :)
WooHoo! Yay momma!
*does happy dance with the midget*
I believe she actually called me a bungholio. *grin*
Oh, good! Less stress in your life is a wondrous thing.
And "squeaky shy mouse exiting the hole" just gave me some kind of mental picture.
YAY! Is he/she taking carey's boss with?
I called you a bungholio AND an assholio.
Post a Comment