Wednesday, April 25

(almost) Thursday Fun!

A Tarot card reading. Or several.

What does it say for you?

9 comments:

Puffy said...

I don't think I was concentrating enough. Or else I need a new computer.

~Nutz said...

I clicked on career. I got Justice, The Empress and the Hanged Man. (typing what follows from what I remember)

Justice was in the body position. It means at the core I seek justice and fairness and I don't get caught up in the drama. So true!

The Empress was in the mind position. It means there's a lot of "mom" energy in the house. Nurturing and caring for all!
*warm fuzzies*

The Hanged Man was in the spirit position. It means that I should just chill instead of trying so hard to get past the hard stuff.
*sits back and has a drink*

Lasann said...

Opps, the dreaded stop sign again.

I like the new look of your kitchen and blog.

Bravie said...

tarot scares me. So I didn't open them. *shiver*

kim (weltek) said...

Friends: The Star (means I'm a girl that likes the limelight-and even said "That's how you roll"), the sun (just an all around good vibe card, and the hermit (I make hasty decisions).

Career: High Priestess (my inner self is really developed), The Devil (Bad habits or something holding me back) and The Fool (Again, impulsive).

Romance: The Lovers (I'm apparently in the blissful romance stage...uh huh), the Moon (beware of the unexpected) and Judgment (don't dwell on things).

Swami said...

I like your new blog colors, Momma!

I opened the site and picked my three cards but it was too much to read or something, lol. I already forgot what they said.

But now I want to play Solitaire!

momma said...

For Career, I got:

The Sun card - a walking bundle of energy, creativity and warmth. Great teamwork has really paid off. The High Priestess card - someone (me or someone else) has super strong instincts or intuition. The Lovers card - a big choice is coming that will be a struggle between heart and head.

Breezy said...

Heh. I'm sure you know what I did mine on.... and it could be negative or positive... no answer! *pout*

*giggle*

momma said...

LMAO. Poor, poor Breezy. Wonder if a Magic 8 Ball would give you a better answer?