Thursday, April 12

Copy Cat

My name: Momma
Childhood ambition: To be a teacher. WTF was I thinking?!
Fondest memory: If I could remember the birth of either child, that might be it. But I was seriously drugged. So, I'd have to say it's a toss up between holding my kids for the first time and meeting DH.
Soundtrack: I honestly don't know.
Retreat: The farm, without a doubt. Nature, animals, family, a fridge stocked with drinks....heaven on earth, I tell you.
Wildest dream: Wild lately is driving around with a kid in the front seat of the car going to the corner store.
Proudest moment: Moving out and making it on my own while attending college the summer I turned 18, after being told I'd never make it and be home in 6 months or less.
biggest challenge: Raising happy, healthy, well adjusted kids.
Alarm clock: It's set for 5:30. *sigh* I usually hit snooze once or twice.
Perfect day: Copied for Carey - Good friends, good weather, good music, good food, good drink and adding, well behaved Rottens.
First job: Inhome daycare assistant at 12.
Indulgence: Peace and quiet
Last purchase: Four pencils at the Texas Fishery Foundation.
Favorite movie: Ladder 49, Stepmom, Grease, YaYa Sisters, and Cars.
Inspiration: My kids and my thoughts
My life: is pretty okay, as long as I don't get too lost in my thoughts.
My card: got washed with DH's cell phone yesterday.

12 comments:

Bravie said...

Why would you wash a cell phone? Did you have to put it in the dryer too?

momma said...

I didn't wash it. DH did. And it was halfway through the dryer before he realized it. *shakes head* Poor thing is cell phone deprived until his new one arrives today or tomorrow. He's so lost. It's kinda funny.

Bravie said...

That'll teach him to not check his pockets before putting clothes in the laundry. *grin*

momma said...

Yep. And he's the one who typically does the laundry during the week. *snort*

Swami said...

Shouldn't you buy fish at the Texas Fishery Foundation?

momma said...

No, it's not a buy fish kinda place. It's a breeding and recovery type place. We did find a baby turtle that they let one of the boys keep.

kim (weltek) said...

Eeek, sorry about the cell phone mishap.

You have accomplished so much in so few years, momma. *smooch*

Glowie said...

you answer for "My life" is ummm... what's the word?... Ironic? Is it ironic? That would probably be the EXACT answer I would have given had I done this today.

*smooooooooch*

momma said...

I have done and seen way too much in too few years, Kim. That is part of the reason for the "My Life" answer that Glowie referred too. *sigh*

Monstah said...

And this is why you are my most favorite Texan ever.

momma said...

*dances around*

I'm Monsty's favorite Texan! YeeHaw!

Seana said...

HAHA! I washed DH's wallet once. Was he ever pissed.

Lesson: don't leave your clothes all over the floor, because I will throw them in the laundry and wash them.

I saw a car with Texas plates today and thought of you.