My legs hurt. This painting stuff is a pain in the thighs. Up, down, up, down.
But, the kitchen is completed except for a few touch ups. It looks really good! Yay!
But, the kitchen is completed except for a few touch ups. It looks really good! Yay!
Edited to add pictures for Kim......These pictures were taken about mid-island (you can see a pan handle sticking out of the sink at the bottom of the picture). There's still almost half of the kitchen behind me. And those cabinets go almost all the way down the long wall. I made those curtains a couple of months ago.


13 comments:
So I need to do some painting to get in shape? *head tilt*
I'm thinking so.
pictures.pictures!
Email checked.
Pictures will probably be tonight, maybe tomorrow. I forgot to take them. *grin*
Next job and workout routine combined: painter
up, down, up, down. <--that's about painting? Not in my world. *grin*
Very pretty!
OOoh, that really warmed the kitchen up and pulled it all together! Nice job, momma!
I have trained my middle child to paint. Now I just give directions from the ground. It's so much easier that way.
Your kitchen looks great!
Looks great!!!
HEATH!
Beautiful!
Very purty. Good job, Momma.
Post a Comment