Yesterday was a helluva reality check in the momma household.
It began at 6:05am when one of DH's co-workers was killed in a one car accident on the way home from work. It could have been any one of them, really.
At 7pm last night, the neighbor's house caught fire. It started as a grease fire in the kitchen that quickly spread into the attic and other areas. The house is "okay" and has major smoke damage, but it's not totally gone.
Lots of thoughts rolling around in my brain. None of them too very happy, really. *sigh*
Help me take my mind off reality, please.
16 comments:
Ack!
Wanna candybar?
Wow, I can imagine how you replay the "what ifs" in your head. Not pleasant.
*hugs* Momma
*hugs* Want some of my leftover margaritas?
Yes, please, Bravie!
So, what do you think of the new blog colors? I don't know if I like it yet or not.
They are awfully pink. *rubs eyes*
*hands Momma a margarita*
*rubs eyes* what happened in here?
You painted your blog, too!
It's only pink over there --->
I like the purple (it matches the sweater I'm wearing today!) but notsomuch the pink. I'm not a big fan of pink. Or Pink.
PS- When I read the title of this post earlier, I thought it was going to be about watching too much reality tv. *snort*
Breezy only rubbed her eyes because I did. She can never be original. Always the follower, that one.
{{{hugs}}} :(
I like the new blog colors.
See you Friday!
I like the purple on gray. I'm very sorry to hear about the car accident and house fire.
Post a Comment