It's Friday! Yay! However, I am not totally looking forward to this weekend. I must do a massive cleaning in the house. It's just ookie....of course, my definition of ookie means that tops of cabinets haven't been dusted in a couple months, the carpets need to be cleaned, and walls need to be scrubbed. *sigh* I hate doing it, but I love how fresh the house looks after a weekend of scrubbing corners and floors and cabinets and such. Why do Spring and Fall always put me into this mood? Ah well, the house will smell clean for a few days. *grin*
Think of me while you are off having fun this weekend. I'll be knee deep in dust rags, vacuum attachments and the like.
11 comments:
I really need to buckle down this weekend and do some things myself. But I probably won't. Okay, maybe the pantry at least. And the checkbook. I really need to know if I have any play money.
Enjoy your clean-smelling house.
I did the checkbook last weekend. That's why I'm at home cleaning this weekend. *grin*
When I think about it, I realize how truly disgusting my house is. There are several things that I have never cleaned. (walls, ceiling fans)
Thus, I don't think about it! :)
I am fanatical about balancing my checkbook though. I always have to know exactly how much money I have.
Online banking has made me lazy. That and extra money from teaching CPR, taxes, and the equity line. It's like I know there's a cushion in there, so I don't worry about it.
I need to do some corner cleaning, too. I think it's time for a hands & knees scrub and shower cleaning again.
I'd like to get the table set outside this weekend since the weather should be warming up next week.
Will your house smell like MM's finger?
I only wash walls if my oldest daughter is coming for a visit. She's allergic to everything so it seems kind to clean for her. Pain in the neck though.
I think that maybe I'll do some spring cleaning this weekend, too.
Oh wait, no I won't. Ooopsie. *grin*
*kicks Carey*
Let's all go to Carey's house and mess it up.
Okay, kitchen is complete. Well, except for the extra coffee pot, extra tea maker, 25+ cookbooks and my sewing stuff that are piled on the kitchen table. Along with the 4 pots/pans that need to go to the trash. I pulled out the stove and both refridgerators, swept and mopped behind them. Dusted on top of the cabinets and washed all of the glassware and bottles that reside there. The living room is half done. DH did that. And he vacuumed part of the house. Still have much dusting and wall wiping and bathrooms to do. Blah.
Post a Comment