Sunday, June 3

Farm, Days 1 & 2

Saturday was spent cleaning out the garage and attached storage area. Holy.hell. That was an insane mess! DH was volunteered to clean out the garage and I decided, after walking into the storage area and nearly killing myself on crap, I'd clean that area. That was an all day project for both of us. Saturday night we went out to eat and to the junk auction. Came away with a 25 piece tool set, some ratchet tie down straps for towing and something else for $10. Not bad.

Sunday the kids and in-laws went to church. DH finished cleaning and organizing the garage and started putting a roll on bedliner in his truck. I planted a few things for my mil, but didn't do much else. Had a massive sirloin steak and potato lunch. Yum. Of course, mil had to remind us which cow (Ferdinand) the beef had come from. *snort*

Hope you guys are having fun. *smooch*

7 comments:

Breezy said...

mooooooooooooooo


*smooch*

kim (weltek) said...

*snort* I was going to moo, too.

I really need to hit more sales, auctions, etc. This summer.

We also cleaned the garage Saturday. Funny, I didn't feel any garage cleaning vibes coming from the south.

Bravie said...

Can I moo too?

Coco said...

Mmm.. Farm beef. Sounds fabulous.

Also the auction- I am jealous. I'm glad you guys are having a good time!

kim (weltek) said...

weltek <---knows Coco also wanted to moo

Jen said...

I have been craving steak lately, which is odd for me since I only eat it about once a year. I don't think I'd be able to eat one knowing which cow it came from though. :(

PS- Moooooo

Anonymous said...

I'll mooo too.

On Saturday morning, Michael and I were interrupted by the sound of Conner mooing downstairs to one of his shows.

And I agree with Jen.