Tuesday, June 19

New Day, New Post

I had a "Carey" moment last night. DH *pooted* while playing Playstation with Rotten1 last night. This led to Rotten1 running thru the house complaining about the smell. To which I replied, I'm the one who has to sleep with DH. Rotten1's response? I feel sorry for you. My response - Everyone farts. Rotten1 - You don't. *snort* This led to a 5 minute hilarious conversation involving the entire household about who farts and who doesn't. And according to DH, girls don't fart. They *poot*. Rotten2 says she does fart.

Welcome to my house. Isn't it fun?

19 comments:

Breezy said...

*snort* Sounds like a normal night.

Bravie said...

A Carey moment? How is it that I always get mentioned in fart posts. Hrmph.
Oh wait. Nevermind.

momma said...

*giggle*

Bravie said...

I ate a lot of plums last night so be careful around me today.

momma said...

The Rottens ate grapes last night.

What do plums do to you?

Bravie said...

Plums do very bad things to my intestines. I don't think you want anymore information than that. :)

momma said...

So if you know this, why do you eat plums?

Bravie said...

Because they are super yummy. These are fresh off of Michelle's uncle's tree.

momma said...

Oooooooh! I need some of those. Fresh off the tree fruits are always the best.

momma said...

Oh! Speaking of trees, how's that pitiful little tree out front?

Bravie said...

Our daisy tree? Still just as sad as ever with no flowers. But Michelle refuses to admit that it is a dead tree. She continues to show me the one dead flower on it and tell me that it's still blooming. *snort*

kim (weltek) said...

*raises hand* I poot and fart. :-)

momma said...

*grin*

I think you need to take a new picture of it and show us all. We'll vote on it being dead or alive.

Kimmah said...

my boys would totally disagree about girls not farting. i've been horrifying jay lately.


and bravie--aren't plums just un-shriveled prunes? no wonder they are so deadly. eeek!

Bravie said...

Yes, Kimmah. Which means they have that much more juice to flow through me.

Monstah said...

I actually have a sliver of time to read some blogs and this is what I get?

*thinks the rottens are adorable*

~Nutz said...

Oh man! Wait until Rotten1 gets older. :D

You should see... um. smell it around here when Mr. Nutz & Nutzboy get going.

*grabs nose plugs*

Zombs said...

If you don't fart you get grumpy. It's a scientific fact.

Swami said...

People who learn to hold their farts in all day think they don't fart at all. But once they fall asleep the gas finds its way out pretty quick. And that? is scientific fact.