Wednesday, June 6

Ow. Farm Day 5

I am so freaking sore. Day 5 started off like the rest - up at the ass crack of dawn. *sigh* I don't get up early easily, and neither do the Rottens. But for some sick reason, this week, we've all been up and more or less okay with it by 6:30am. Ugh. I ran to town for some playing cards and crayons in the morning. Then I washed the 66 Fastback and detailed my car. The boys started baling hay. And that? was the entire day.

3 comments:

Swami said...

Sorry about the early-up stuff. At least you don't have to milk cows at 5 am. So things could be even worse.

Everybody works all the time on a farm and they like never go out for coffee. I like to go out for coffee!

(We never visit Tom's mom's farm in busy season anymore.)

kim (weltek) said...

So, you won't have time to make me a cape? *blink blink*

Bravie said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy. Miss you. *smooch*