Thursday, August 30

You know what?

I'm a total moron. I totally spaced and forgot to post that I got my tshirt like three weeks ago. It was super cute!!! I remembered to tell my sender that I got it, but totally forgot to tell you guys.

12 comments:

Breezy said...

About dang time! *grin*

momma said...

LOL - Shut up.

Breezy said...

*grin* Mean girl.

Bravie said...

Geeee, I wonder who sent you your t-shirt? *grin* I know!!! I know!!!

momma said...

I dunno......*giggle* However, it did NOT come with red high heels.

Breezy said...

*snort*

kim (weltek) said...

I think you did that on purpose.

momma said...

What'd I do, Kim???

kim (weltek) said...

Sigh. What DIDN'T you do? *pretends to be all dramatic*

momma said...

But it's not Myyyyyyyyyyyyy fault! It's always Breezy's fault. Carey said so.

Puffy said...

I want to see a picture or description of the T-shirt.

Glowie said...

uh oh. Was I supposed to blog that I got my shirt? I think I mentioned it on Monsty's and I know I emailed the sender.