Wednesday, September 5

Slacker.

That would be me. My internet has been all wonky. Work has been crazy. *rolls eyes* I need a vacation. Oh. wait. I just had a four day weekend. *sigh*

I'd post a picture of my shirt, but that would so give it all away. So...I'll wait.

12 comments:

Glowie said...

yeah. ya slacker.
*looks at own blog*

kim (weltek) said...

Let's trade places. I think we both need a break from our normal lives.

Breezy said...

Moooooooooooooooooooose.

Breezy said...

*grin*

Bravie said...

Oh God, Breezy is imitating farm animals again.

Breezy said...

LOL A moose isn't a farm animal, ya dork.

momma said...

Old McBreezy had a farm
E I E I O
And on her farm she had a moose
E I E I O
With a ......

WTF does a moose say, anyway?

*********

Why did the moose cross the road?
To get to Texas, of course.

********

Hehehehe I crack myself up!

Breezy said...

*snort* I think Moose grunt like deer but louder. *grin*

lights said...

Moose walks into a bar and the bartender says, "why the long face?"

Please don't make me explain this.

MM said...

LOL @ Carey! Moose are farm animals? *head tilt*

I wannnaaaa seeee the shiiiirt!

Puffy said...

I like chocolate mousse.

Swami said...

Why are we waiting to show pics of our shirts? Is there some secret reveal date that I don't know about?

All I know about moose is never hit one with your car. If you hit a deer with your car you smoosh the deer and may wreck the front end of your car. If you hit the much taller moose you just take his legs out and he slides across your hood and through the windshield right into the front seat with you. Moose/car collisions can be brutal!