Tuesday, September 11

All I want for Christmas.....

Tooth #1 came out over Labor Day weekend. Tooth #2 came out last night. Isn't she cuuuuuuuuute?!

14 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

*giggle* She is so adorable. Her eyes are so bright! Different color, but very much like her momma's!

momma said...

Kim, her eyes are a blue-green color similar to her Dad's.

Oh, and that towel at her chin? An icepack because pulling a tooth hurrrrrrrrrrts! *grin*

kim (weltek) said...

She "needed" it, right?

momma said...

Of course she did!!! *grin*

Puffy said...

She didn't lose any teeth until 2nd grade? My daughter lost her first tooth on the first day of kindergarten. It was early, I know. Her older brother hadn't lost any teeth yet. He asked her to give him her tooth fairy money NOW, and then he'd give her HIS money when his first tooth came out.

Schnookie said...

OMH, what a fantastic picture! She's sooooooooooooo cute!

momma said...

Puffy, she (and Rotten1) lost their bottom 2 teeth first. So this was #s 3-4 for her.

Bravie said...

*giggle* She looks like she is sooo proud to have those no teeth. So cute. *smooch*

Breezy said...

*giggle* Did you teach her the song?

momma said...

The song?????

*puzzled look*

mtw said...

I think Breezy's talking about the song you mentioned in the title!

DD is adorable with her toothless grin. I didn't lose my front teeth until 5th grade, and even then I had to have one extracted! The dentist said I was dentally retarded! :P

momma said...

Ah - she already knows that song.

Dentally retarded? *snort*

Anonymous said...

She is a doll.

*sniff* She's growing up too fast, momma.

MM said...

What an infectious smile! She's beautiful!