Friday, September 21

Stolen

Ten Things

10 Favorites...
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Anything authentic Mexican
Favorite Band: Too many to chose
Favorite Movie: The Wizard of Oz
Favorite Sport: Baseball
Favorite Season: Summer
Favorite Day Of the Week: Saturday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Favorite Time of Day: anytime after 4:30pm

9 Currents...
Current Mood: bored
Current Taste: Coke
Current Clothes: blue jeans and tshirt
Current Computer Background: An angelic baby with the saying "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies I had to kill today because they pissed me off."
Current Finger/Toenail Color: None. I'm nekkid.
Current Time: 12:10pm
Current Surroundings: my office
Current Annoyance(s): my credit rating
Current Thought: Lunchtime errands I need to run

8 Firsts...
First Best Friend: Kristen
First Love: John
First Screen Name: cowgirl99
First Pet: Mackie
First Piercing: ears
First Crush: I think it was some 80s hair band.
First Music: The Oak Ridge Boys
First Car: The first that was mine, alone? 1986 Buick Regal. The first one I drove and shared? 1986 Chevy Silverado

7 Last...
Last Cigarette: 30 minutes ago
Last Drink: alcoholic? Coors Light (blech) at the farm over Labor Day
Last Car Ride: to work this morning
Last Text Message: from my ex Thursday AM
Last Movie Seen: The Bratz Rock Angels
Last Phone call: a co-worker
Last CD Played: Several 80s country CDs in my changer in the car

6 Have You Ever...
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: A few times
Have you Ever Broken the Law: Several times.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: A few times...this summer. Let's not even count the times before ;) Having your own pool has it's benefits.
Have You Ever Been on TV: Nope
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Yep!

5 Things...
You're Wearing: blue jeans, a pink tshirt, a bra, socks and boots. And yes, panties too.
You Did Last Night: picked up dinner, helped the kids with homework, played my latest stupid game addiction on the computer, watched Survivor and took a shower
You Can Hear Right Now: my employees yapping, the radio, the A/C, the exhaust fan and the voices in my head.
You Can't Live Without: Music, books, the kids, my animals and my car.
You Do When You're Bored: play with the kids, drive, cook, clean, play on the computer

4 Places You've Been To
1. Nashville
2. San Antonio
3. New Jersey
4. Shreveport

3 People You Can Tell Anything To...
I'm not naming names......

2 Choices...
1. Black or White: Black
2. Hot or Cold: HOT - you can always take off clothes....

1 Person You'd Do Anything For: my kids

6 comments:

~Nutz said...

Ahem...

When were you in New Jersey?

momma said...

When I was 5.

kim (weltek) said...

Sheesh, remind me not to let you pick the movie for date night.

momma said...

LOL Kim. It was playing (and has been playing) in Rotten2's room last night. Ugh. I'm so sick of that movie. And she knows it so well, she repeats most of the lines as they are saying them.

~Nutz said...

Oh. OK... then you are forgiven for not looking me up while you were here. :D

Bravie said...

You need to travel more. SF should be on that list.