What are you guys doing for the weekend? Any one have any exciting plans?
I need to clean the carpets. And de-funk-ify the house for my annual fall cleaning. Other than that, not too much going on around these parts.
Please. Someone has to have something more exciting going on.
11 comments:
Funny, I'll also be cleaning carpets.
Tonight is scrapbooking night. Woo Hoo.
Tomorrow is just really going to be hanging out at the house. Michael and I are going to the Nats/Braves game on Sunday, and I've been working a lot, so I'm looking forward to some Conner and Me time.
Next weekend we are going to The Homestead for our anniversary:
http://www.thehomestead.com/?src=ppc_Google_Brandad2
I'll be cleaning house this weekend and hopefully doing some clothes shopping.
That place looks beautiful, boo.
Sorry, no fun plans here. Oh wait! Tonight I am going to watch the movie Crash with my brother! Love that movie. Other than that, nada.
No plans here. My in-laws are coming over Saturday morning and bringing donuts. That's as exciting as it gets around here these days!
I start taking DD to her Children's Movement Program tomorrow. It's a 12 week program led by PhysEd majors at the University. They have different mats and tunnels and stuff set up where the toddlers are encouraged to be physically active and basically let loose. They also have some short programming (organized games) that they do to help establish team-building concepts.
She's been talking about it all summer, so we're looking forward to it.
I'll probably be doing house cleaning also. Nothing fun going on in my neck of the woods.
My weekend:
Friday - play online and get almost nothing done at home.
Friday night - beef stew for dinner. Take DD to dance practice.
Saturday - yardwork and housework. Take DD to dance practice and baton party, and *maybe* a movie.
Sunday - play tennis in the morning and do more yardwork and housework.
I'm taking the kitty to get her first shots. How's *that* for excitement???
Post a Comment