my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Ahhhhh. *sigh* What kind of trouble will they be getting into this school year?
Cuties!
You have such beautiful kids! I cannot believe how much they've grown since your wedding. Those are the last pics that I clearly remember in my head.
I love back-to-school photos! So full of promise and good, new beginnings!Your kids look beautiful, Momma.
She has great taste in shoes. *grin*You got a couple of cutie pies there. *smooch*
Alright, I'm impressed. Five of you and NO ONE commented on my half assed flower bed I started two months ago that has spent more time being rained and flooded out so I could not finish it.
Aww, cute kiddos!Re: flower bed. That's where you live??? It looks like a park. How cool!
mtw - that's only about an 1/8 of my yard. we have just over an acre and a half that is "slightly" full of trees and grass.
Oh boy, they sure have grown. Terrific pictures. They are lovely children.
Wow! Camping-out peep meet at Momma's place.
Yay for Rotten children. *grin*I thought Rotten 1's hair was blonde.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Ahhhhh. *sigh* What kind of trouble will they be getting into this school year?
Cuties!
You have such beautiful kids! I cannot believe how much they've grown since your wedding. Those are the last pics that I clearly remember in my head.
I love back-to-school photos! So full of promise and good, new beginnings!
Your kids look beautiful, Momma.
She has great taste in shoes. *grin*
You got a couple of cutie pies there. *smooch*
Alright, I'm impressed. Five of you and NO ONE commented on my half assed flower bed I started two months ago that has spent more time being rained and flooded out so I could not finish it.
Aww, cute kiddos!
Re: flower bed. That's where you live??? It looks like a park. How cool!
mtw - that's only about an 1/8 of my yard. we have just over an acre and a half that is "slightly" full of trees and grass.
Oh boy, they sure have grown. Terrific pictures. They are lovely children.
Wow! Camping-out peep meet at Momma's place.
Yay for Rotten children. *grin*
I thought Rotten 1's hair was blonde.
Post a Comment