Friday, September 28

Happy Thoughts

It's Friday, we've made it through the week....so lets think happy thoughts, people! Give me a few of the things that make you happy.

I'll start:

* It's going to be rather quiet around my house this weekend
* The weather is absolutely gorgeous - highs in the upper 80s, lows in the upper 60s
* My hubby is being quite supportive of whatever I choose to do about the house
* Rotten2 is entirely too cute, and entirely too much like me
* Rotten1 isn't dead. Yet.

12 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

I think Fireman Larry is good stuff. You chose wisely the second time around.

Remember: Turn off the phone and take a bath. Of course, if it's over 80, a bath might not sound too good.

*giggle* I take it Rotten2 is a little to smart for her momma's liking sometimes. :-)

momma said...

But if I turn off the phone, I might miss your call! The pool needs to be cleaned this weekend one last time, so I may just lounge around out there for a while.

Rotten2 is waaaaay too smart for momma's good. And Rotten1 needs to learn to shut.up. before I kill him.

frodis said...

My video iPod makes me happy. It was great to have during my big flight delay the other day.

I discovered a new goofy face that I can make to make Lauren laugh.

I have leftover chinese food in my fridge.

Happy Friday!

Jen said...

My laptop makes me happy. I am currently loving it for all of the tv shows that I can watch online and not have to tape them on my vcr.

Sleeping in makes me happy.

Beer makes me happy.

And my newphews, who I will hopefully get to see this weekend.

Have a great weekend, Momma! *smooch*

kim (weltek) said...

I'll make sure my phone stays out of my purse this weekend (so I ca hear it if you have to call me back), mmmmkay?

And Frodis...leftover chinese is the best kind of leftovers.

~Nutz said...

Uh oh. What did Rotten1 do now?

momma said...

He's been disrupting class - 3 days out of 4 this week - by running his mouth when he's supposed to be listening or doing work. Grrrrr!

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday!

~Nutz said...

Oooh! He's a bad, bad boy.

momma said...

Nothing irritates me more about school behavior than talking during class when he's supposed to be working. Ugh.

Puffy said...

I don't know if it was a typo or not, but I like Jen's "newphews."

I like Puffyboy was reincarnated into Rotten1.

Jen said...

Ha! Yes, that was a typo. I didn't even notice it.