Monday, September 17

Crazy Freaking Day!!!!

Gah. I can't put my finger on what started it, or why I'm feeling so .... disheveled and out of sorts at the moment. It's Monday, I suppose. And it seems like I've been running in circles all morning. Ah well. We're halfway to Quittin' Time, right? Thank goodness.

In other news, we may, I repeat, MAY be getting DSL at the house in the very near (read: before October 1) future. We've been looking for months and no one has offered anything other than dial up for our area. All of a sudden, Saturday, I ran across someone who does. It's "distributed" thru a local computer repair shop and the tower is pretty close to my house! Yay! So talk to me about DSL. What do I need to know?

6 comments:

mtw said...

DSL - if you get it, you are probably always connected to the internet - no more having lo log in every time you want to use the internet.

It also means you'll have to spend more time on the computer to get your money's worth. And you'll have to spend more time on MY blog!

*smooch*

Breezy said...

Yes with DSL you're always connected, just like cable.

Is it time to go home yet?

Bravie said...

I used to have DSL but I was too far from the hub so it was slow. Now I have cable and it is much faster.

Anonymous said...

Momma: Have you checked out Clearwire? I'm not sure what it is, but it sounds like something you may be able to use.

kim (weltek) said...

No fair! *pout* We don't have DSL yet. I am on "notification" lists for various companies, though.

I'm jealous.

MM said...

WooHoo! DSL means more posting from you, right??