Wednesday, July 27

Happy Birthday to ME!

Okay, so far today, I've been called old. And young 'un. I'm not old dammit! I'm not even a "young 'un" either....I'm just stuck in the middle.

So Larry says we're going to go out this weekend and do something special for my birthday. Okay...no clue what he's got up his sleeve, other than dinner. And a friend at work gave me an awesome candle and some smoothie mix. Another friend bought me a Coke - a running joke we have around here. I've gotten a couple of cards from others....and a gift certificate to Kohl's from another! Yippee! I get to go shopping!

And now, the joys of my day are over until after 5. Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go...La da da dee dee. Yeah, like I'd ever whistle and be that happy about it.

11 comments:

HistoryDetective said...

Happy b-day, Momma! Have a drink for me! I'm going out tonight, so I'll definitely have one in your honor.

momma said...

*smooch*

Thanks HD!

jenbeauty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!! Have a great time this weekend.

Immunegirl said...

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Momma! Happy birthday to you!

My present is that you don't have to hear me sing in real life. :)

Have a great weekend.

Breezy said...

*evil eye* Why didn't you tell me this was coming up? There's no time to order the stripping birthday card now. *pout*

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!! *smooch*

momma said...

Thanks OJ! I'm going to try :)

Thanks Iggy! I've heard several singing in RL today that...well...yeah. But hey, at least they made the effort, right?

Breezy, ummm...cause you never asked when my bday was? Speaking of which, when is your bday?

Bravie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA.
DRINKS ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*grin*

Have a great one. I'll have a drink for you. Just because I'm nice that way. *grin*

momma said...

Umm...Carey, honey...you said that already. Oh. That was the point?

*smooch*

gothmog said...

Happy Birthday, Momma! I heard in the bar last night that it's MCatt'ss birthday, too.

Hope you have a great day, you young'n!

Glowie said...

I hope you had a great day, sweetie. I posted in your thread and everything. That has to count for something. *grin* *smooch*

Dave Clapper said...

Happy (belated) birthday!