Monday, July 11

Okay, so I've discovered the world of blogging...for whatever that's worth. I guess if Knockers and Augie and Buggy and Monsty can do this, I can too. Right?

So what do I say? At the moment? I say I want to go home. I hate Mondays. And...I need a nap. And food. And damn, I'm a bit whiney.

*smooch*

14 comments:

Bravie said...

Yay, welcome to the blogger world.
You'll find things to say, even when you don't want to.
*smooch*

Glowie said...

Who introduced you to this world? *thinks* Who was that again?

*smooch*
Good for you.

btw, I like blue.

Breezy said...

Ya big whiner!

I need a drink. *looks around for bartender*

*smooch*

momma said...

Awww...Glowie hon...I heart you!

Breezy, I don't have a cabana boy yet. I'll see if I can find one.

Bravie said...

Breezy is supposed to *rolls eyes* be my cabana girl. I would tell her to get you a drink but she is always too busy bossing me around.

momma said...

Breezy, no bossing Carey around when she's out of her blog.

*grin*

Breezy said...

I'm not that bossy!

I'll be barteneder. What y'all want?

*rolls up sleeves*

momma said...

It's early...mimosas?

Dweeze said...

Hi Momma!

gothmog said...

what, Dweeze is here already? geez, you'll let anyone play on your blog, won't you?

momma said...

Not just anyone...I delete the ones I don't like :)

Dweeze said...

That sounds familiar...

momma said...

*snicker*

Wondered who'd pick up on that first.

Buggy said...

Hey Momma!
Good to see your place!