Wednesday, July 20

*sa-moooooooooooooch*

to Glowie and Knockers. Just for you, at some point today, I will update my blog. I have a serious entry and a fun entry that I need to sit down and write, I just haven't had a free moment.

For now? Drinks on me!

10 comments:

Bravie said...

Finally. *rolls eyes*

*licks drink off Momma*

momma said...

How's your neck? And your back? And your neck and your back?

Bravie said...

I have meningitis. *pout*

Glowie said...

woo hoo!
*licks drink off Momma*

*sa mooooooch*

momma said...

You don't have meningitis. You MIGHT have a funky pillow that made your neck hurt.

Breezy said...

*evil eye*

I see how I rate.

momma said...

Oh hush Breezy! You didn't whine about my blog updates.

*smooch*

Breezy said...

That's cause I'm not a whiner like them. whine whine whine that's all they do.

I'd rather drink my wine, thankyouverymuch.

Bravie said...

Some people like whiners. pfffft.

Breezy said...

I thought that was some people like winos? *head tilt*