Thursday, July 14

Tick Tock...Watching the Clock

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock...Okay, so the digital clock on my computer doesn't make the tick tock sounds, but my brain does. I have been sitting here at my desk all morning trying to focus on redoing these files for our Purchasing Department and all I can manage to do is play on the 'Net stare at the clock and occasionally shuffle papers around to make it look like I'm actually being productive. And you know, I actually have waded through about 25% of the files in front of me for today. Not too bad for staring at the monitor and wishing it was lunch time. Mmm...lunch time....on the menu today? Popcorn and a Lunchable. I hate Thursdays before paydays in the middle of the month. You'd think I could get my budget together, but damn if this week doesn't break the bank every effing month. *sigh*

Off to pop the corn, I suppose.

5 comments:

BlindSlim~CSTL said...

I had Hot Pockets for lunch but since I'm working till 8pm today I'll have Spaghetti for dinner. Yup, the joys of microwaveable food...but that's what us poor bachelors do.

Since you're not doing anyting other than watching the clock, maybe you can come edit these class materials for me. They keep looking up at me from the desk like I might actually do something with them.

*cstl*

Immunegirl said...

Is today any better? I'm having a super unproductive day myself-I just want it to be the weekend already.

*smooches* I like your blog. :)

Breezy said...

mmmm I had an olive burger and chili-cheese fries for lunch today. *grin* I love going to my GR client.

Oh and "tick tock, the mouse ran up the clock".

*giggle*

Bravie said...

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!
update this thing, won't you? sheeesh

p.s. Breezy ran up the clock?

Glowie said...

yeah! I mean come on. Like I have time to be clicking on these things and seeing the same entry every day.

damn tick tock clock.