my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Awwwwww, such a cutiepie.*kiddiesmooches*
She looks like her Texas Momma!Very cute!
She's a sweet thang, Momma! Looks a lot like you, in fact!
*thud* sorry passed out from sugarshock... she is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!*thud*
Ooooooooooooh she's a darling Momma!
Hey Breezy - have I ever told you that she has her very own pair of Cruel Girls? *grin* Now she wants a pair of pink cowgirl boots!
Yes, very, very cute!!!!!
Cute! She's gonna be a heartbreaker!
She does!?!?! I don't think they sold Ayla's size jeans where I found my Cruel Girls.
OK, that is one cute kid.
She is adorable Moomma! I bet she has the cutest Texas drawl as well!What a sweetheart!
Awwww! How precious!Now where is rotten1's photo?
Gonna be, Jen? *snort* Don't ask me which boy is her boyfriend this week. I've lost track. I think it's Tanner, but I'm not sure.
Cute!
Absolutely!!!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Awwwwww, such a cutiepie.
*kiddiesmooches*
She looks like her Texas Momma!
Very cute!
She's a sweet thang, Momma! Looks a lot like you, in fact!
*thud* sorry passed out from sugarshock... she is soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!
*thud*
Ooooooooooooh she's a darling Momma!
Hey Breezy - have I ever told you that she has her very own pair of Cruel Girls? *grin* Now she wants a pair of pink cowgirl boots!
Yes, very, very cute!!!!!
Cute! She's gonna be a heartbreaker!
She does!?!?! I don't think they sold Ayla's size jeans where I found my Cruel Girls.
OK, that is one cute kid.
She is adorable Moomma! I bet she has the cutest Texas drawl as well!
What a sweetheart!
Awwww! How precious!
Now where is rotten1's photo?
Gonna be, Jen? *snort* Don't ask me which boy is her boyfriend this week. I've lost track. I think it's Tanner, but I'm not sure.
Cute!
Absolutely!!!
Post a Comment