my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
I averaged 8.2
that's just wrong!If I had been any drunker, I might have peed myself.
Waaaah!Next time I'll read the comments more carefully before I play.
You know I can't play with anything that has Coors at the top. I only play bud. I thought you played miller.*puzzled**smiles*
Who was that?
*pout*
Momma,you haven't entered my dance contest and I know you have the moves....*smirks*
hola ladies - I am the newbie Sonya was talking about. Be gentle.*holds hand out for a shake*ames
I can't play games at work *pout*Hi Amy!*shakes hand*
Hello, Amy. *smooches Amy's hand*
I.Hate. you. I don't know why I do these things. Alwasy teh same.
Hi Amy!
There you are, girlie! Welcome.*big hug*
Have I mentioned today how much MOMMA ROCKS!
No. No, you have not.
Well, then. Momma Rocks!*enthusiasic*^however u spell it, cuz I know the spelling police will get me in here. *giggles*
Momma -I gave you something to say thank you on my post.
Hmmmm......We may need to change your picture. You can't read the words.
I'll find a new one and tell you which one on Monday. Any thoughts? Not of me blowing up condoms. LOL!*giggles*
I think momma is adorable. Yes, she does indeed rock!
You should hang out with her at a bar. Especially before dh #2. You never knew what you were going to get into.*giggles*
what is the longest word you can spell with using only your left hand (correct placing) on the keyboard?????anyone know?amse
You are trying to make me think way to hard on a Friday.*puzzled*
Have a great weekend! I'm leaving work. I'll try to log on later tonight or this weekend. Thanks for your help today.*kisses*
Hi amy! I'm late to the party again. Thanks so much Momma. I'm glad I didn't have the sound on. Sheesh.
Hi Amy. I'm late to the party today too. They made me work today.
Oh, is the word 'wastewater'? I used to have to type that all the time when I was working.
HI Amy...And I learned not to play games without reading comments first.I was really trying at the game too...confuzled me for a sec.
I did better when I was sober.
Things like this are the reason I keep the sound off on my PC.
Post a Comment
32 comments:
I averaged 8.2
that's just wrong!
If I had been any drunker, I might have peed myself.
Waaaah!
Next time I'll read the comments more carefully before I play.
You know I can't play with anything that has Coors at the top. I only play bud. I thought you played miller.
*puzzled*
*smiles*
Who was that?
*pout*
Momma,
you haven't entered my dance contest and I know you have the moves....
*smirks*
hola ladies - I am the newbie Sonya was talking about. Be gentle.
*holds hand out for a shake*
ames
I can't play games at work *pout*
Hi Amy!
*shakes hand*
Hello, Amy. *smooches Amy's hand*
I.Hate. you.
I don't know why I do these things. Alwasy teh same.
Hi Amy!
There you are, girlie! Welcome.
*big hug*
Have I mentioned today how much MOMMA ROCKS!
No. No, you have not.
Well, then. Momma Rocks!
*enthusiasic*
^however u spell it, cuz I know the spelling police will get me in here.
*giggles*
Momma -
I gave you something to say thank you on my post.
Hmmmm......We may need to change your picture. You can't read the words.
I'll find a new one and tell you which one on Monday. Any thoughts? Not of me blowing up condoms. LOL!
*giggles*
I think momma is adorable. Yes, she does indeed rock!
You should hang out with her at a bar. Especially before dh #2. You never knew what you were going to get into.
*giggles*
what is the longest word you can spell with using only your left hand (correct placing) on the keyboard?????
anyone know?
amse
You are trying to make me think way to hard on a Friday.
*puzzled*
Have a great weekend! I'm leaving work. I'll try to log on later tonight or this weekend. Thanks for your help today.
*kisses*
Hi amy! I'm late to the party again.
Thanks so much Momma. I'm glad I didn't have the sound on. Sheesh.
Hi Amy. I'm late to the party today too. They made me work today.
Oh, is the word 'wastewater'? I used to have to type that all the time when I was working.
HI Amy...
And I learned not to play games without reading comments first.
I was really trying at the game too...confuzled me for a sec.
I did better when I was sober.
Things like this are the reason I keep the sound off on my PC.
Post a Comment