my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
Yay!!!!! Now I'll be able to burp! *smooch*
Well? I'm waiting. Let it rip already.
*burppppppppppppppppppppppppp*ahhhhhh good stuff
Now all we need is Carey .... or Coco ..... for the other body functions.
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
There's my girl!
What smells in here?
You.
mmmmm lilacs...
*holds breath*this is sooo not the post for me.*runs out*
*hands MM a clothespin*
pooooty poooty poooot pooot
quapoot?
Yep, that too.
Vanilla poots? I'm skeered.
*sniffs*Okay, where's the dirty diaper???
My poots smell gooooooood.
*smells like roses in here*Not!
*walks into Momma's blog**shakes head**sprays Oust*
LMAO!Could some explain the origins of the word "quapoot" please?
quapoot is a word that Breezy and I have. It involves a duck, TP, Quacks and duckfarts. It's further proof that breezy is very immature and she brings me down to her level.
Thank you augie! Now we need to get a moderator in here, ASAP!
Moderator? We don't need no stinkin' Moderator!**speaking of...where's Monsty been lately???
She don' like, she don' like, she don' like....wait for it......Coke can
Thanks Carey.Duckfarts. I would not have guessed duckfarts.
Oh! Late to the party!*poot*
Hey I am late to the party...been not much of a blogger lately. Where are you momma??
Post a Comment
30 comments:
Yay!!!!! Now I'll be able to burp! *smooch*
Well? I'm waiting.
Let it rip already.
*burppppppppppppppppppppppppp*
ahhhhhh good stuff
Now all we need is Carey .... or Coco ..... for the other body functions.
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
There's my girl!
What smells in here?
You.
mmmmm lilacs...
*holds breath*
this is sooo not the post for me.
*runs out*
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
*hands MM a clothespin*
pooooty poooty poooot pooot
quapoot?
Yep, that too.
Vanilla poots? I'm skeered.
*sniffs*
Okay, where's the dirty diaper???
My poots smell gooooooood.
*smells like roses in here*
Not!
*walks into Momma's blog*
*shakes head*
*sprays Oust*
LMAO!
Could some explain the origins of the word "quapoot" please?
quapoot is a word that Breezy and I have. It involves a duck, TP, Quacks and duckfarts. It's further proof that breezy is very immature and she brings me down to her level.
Thank you augie! Now we need to get a moderator in here, ASAP!
Moderator? We don't need no stinkin' Moderator!
**speaking of...where's Monsty been lately???
She don' like, she don' like, she don' like....
wait for it......
Coke can
Thanks Carey.
Duckfarts. I would not have guessed duckfarts.
Oh! Late to the party!
*poot*
Hey I am late to the party...been not much of a blogger lately. Where are you momma??
Post a Comment