Monday, October 31

Halloween Part Two

I don't care if vampires aren't supposed to be cute. I don't care that fairy princesses are supposed to fly (and can't).

We had a wonderful 57 degree evening with a starry sky and a bit of blustery wind.

12 comments:

mm said...

Awwww! They look great Momma! You did a fantastic job! Was Rotten2 cold? We had really good weather here, usually it's windy or rainy.

~Nutz said...

Oh soooo cute! We had lovely weather too! 60 degrees and not a cloud in sight!

Bravie said...

Awwww, you got yourself some cute rottens there. *smooch*

Schnookie said...

Oooooooooooooh he looks skeery *giggle* Cute children Momma!

Breezy said...

Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonya said...

Oh wow! They are so growing up on me.

I ended up with about 50-75 trick or treaters. I turned my lights off at 8:30 when I ran out of candy and they were still coming.

momma said...

The funniest part of the whole night? Watching Rotten1's entire family double and triple take at him trying to figure out what was different. Remember, his hair is naturally reddish brownish. And the black threw everyone off. His Grandmother and Nana didn't even realize it was him!

Sonya said...

One of Max's friends walked up to our door wearing coveralls and a Jason Myer mask and drinking a beera and carry the box the beera came in. Max said that trick or treater is using a beer box for his bag and drinking a beer. I said stupid, it is your friend. The guy is short, but come on. Gosh, he can be so stupid!


*giggles*

momma said...

LOL - Poor Max.

momma said...

Oh yeah - Rotten2 was sooo proud of her wings. She glittered them all by herself. Every square millimeter of wing was covered in glitter. I swear, she lit up half the neighborhood if a car drove up with it's headlights on behind her.

Coco said...

Very cute!

Here's to picking glitter off your work clothes for the next six months!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! And skeeeery, that Rotten 1 is.