Thursday, October 27

Happy Birthday Carey!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAREY!!!!!!!!

*smooch*

Guess what I got you?

30 comments:

Bravie said...

Woooo Hooooo.
I get the feeling that I either have a reputation or ya'll are trying to get me drunk.


Or both. *grin*

*smooch*
Thank You

momma said...

Who me?

*innocent look*

Coco said...

Happy birthday!

This is me, not pooting in Momma's blog. I owe you one for the Bob suggestion.

momma said...

The Bob suggestion???

Momma <-- confused

Rose said...

I came out of hiding to say Happy Birthday to one of my Triplets.

*samooches*

Sonya said...

Happy Birthday my new found friend!

*big hug*

Will you share your wine?

Breezy said...

DRINKS ON CAREY!!!!!!!!!

momma said...

LOL I can't believe it took Breezy to say it. And Carey was even here first.

*sigh*

It must be old age.

*smirk*

Bravie said...

Holy shit. What a dumb ass I am. *giggle*

Sonya said...

Doesn't matter if you are a dumbass as long as its a perdy ass!

*giggles*

Can we drink up now?

*mouth opens*

Bravie said...

*wiggles ass*

Momma didn't warn you about me? Be careful opening your mouth around me. *grin*

DRINKS ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Nutz said...

Holy cow! There are an awful lot of boxes of wine floating around the blog world today!

Happy Birfday again Carey!

Sonya said...

Momma -

I'm liking me some Carey. She is on your and my page, chapter and book. Wild world. Can't believe there is another one of us out there.

*wiggles ass back to Carey*

Bravie said...

*Swoon*

Sonya said...

*spank*

Sonya said...

Wow! *nervous* Did I scare everyone off?
*looks around*

Bravie said...

You're the first spank I've had on my birthday. Wooo Hoooo.

Sonya said...

My hand hurts!

*waving hand for relief*

momma said...

I'm dying laughing over here.

Yes Carey, I warned her a bit. But you have to understand. Sonya's like me. A LOT like me. She enjoys flirting and body parts too. And sex. And boys. And well...she's like you too.

So I guess I'm a bit like you.

I'm skeered.

Glowie said...

Happy happy again, Sunshine.

*licks drinks off Carey*

Sonya said...

*sneaks in*

Pull out the salt and lime and lets do tequilla body shots. Glowie is ready for one.

*sneaks out*

Bravie said...

Oh man, I may be in lvoe. A tequila girl. THUD

Sonya said...

Either I'm getting speechles (I mean writeless) or one to many shots for me and I'm passing out.

*smiles*

Maybe it isn't either. I'm not lost for words to often and never get enough beverages.

*shrugs*

mm said...

Geez! How many times I gotta tell her Happy Birthday?

*sips wine with little pinky sticking out*

yvonne said...

Who is Carey?

Sonya said...

I just got back from dinner with my friend famous amos. She introduced me to the blog world. She is suppose to try to join us friday, momma. She is another one of us.

*high fiving momma*

momma said...

Do I know this Amos?

Sonya said...

No. She is a newer friend I met through another friend. There is a pic on my website in the archives or maybe not in the archives os us. I'm going to be busy in the morning so I went ahead and posted my newest for Friday morning tonight. So some comments are dated before my post show to be posted. LOL! Anyway, I'm going to host a dance contest on my blog Friday. What do you think? Will you please join? I love you, man!

*smooch, smooch*

Sonya said...

I sent you an email pic.

*sending*

Immunegirl said...

Happy Birthday to Carey! Happy Birthday to Carey!! Happy Birthday dear Caaarrrreeeeeyyyyy! Happy Birthday to you. :)

Sorry I'm late. *smooch*