Happy Halloween!!
Here's another little game to play. I promise it won't scare the bejeezus out of you all.
http://www.toilette-humor.com/flash/carve_pumpkin.swf
The fairy princess and the vampire with his sword and I will be knocking on doors and screaming Trick or Treat! in the 30 mph winds and (hopefully not) rain.
*pumpkinsmooches*
ETA: I've now typed out this effing post FOUR times. If it doesn't go through this time, you're all shit out of luck on a Halloween post from me.
18 comments:
Here's what?
Oh, and Happy Halloween.
Here's to blogger acting fucking stupid early in the morning.
Happy Halloween to all!
Happy Hallowe'en Momma! The costume sound cute. I have a vampire too, and my princess is Snow White.
Review of your game by DS "Me wike dis game. It not scarey."
We made several happy pumpkins, like ours. And one mad pumpkin with mad eyebrows. *giggle*
aaawww! Happy Halloween to Seana's DS.
Cute game! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you don't get rain!
It is raining.
*frown*
Hopefully it will clear up before tonight. I have no kidos yet, but was looking forward to handing out candy to the neighborhood kids.
The rain is supposed to stop by 5.
*crossing fingers, legs and all available body parts cause I haven't the slightest effing clue what I'm going to do if it's raining.*
Take them to a church or something. They have inside festivals.
Take them to a church or something. They have inside festivals.
Umbrellas.
It's raining here, not snowing, but Eric has a late lab so I won't take Dominic out. He went to daycare today when he normally wouldn't, so I think his excitement level is adequate, thank you.
Good luck with the trick or treating!
I will be carrying my umbrella.
Happy Halloween!
The wind is crazy now too!
*shivering*
Okay...I have to admit something.
I do not own an umbrella.
Nope. Not one.
Why?
Because it rains sideways in Texas. Really.
Your right. I don't own one either. It does do that here.
Sorry momma. At the current time, the temp. here is 76, and it is very sunny. Gonna drop to the 50s by T or T time.
Momma,
I'm just down the road, but it is 55 degrees here and there is a wind advisory now till 7 pm. I heard on the radio it was heading east which is towards you. Sorry.
yeah! love the link - Sonya sent it this morning, but what fun it is!
ames
Post a Comment