I'm supposed to be paying bills. Really. I am. But no. I'm playing on blogs, checking out the other place, checking out the Rottens' teachers' websites, googling miscellaneous things, looking at kids clothes on Kohls.com and Target.com....Must.Pay.Bills.
NOW!
ETA: The reason I don't want to pay bills? My checking account balance is higher than three digits - meaning there's more than $9.99 in there. And it looks so pretty in my little checkbook register.
21 comments:
Neener neener, I'm first!
*googles Momma*
Silly Coco
I haven't balanced my checkbook since 1984. I have checks, therefore I have money.
Hi Momma, I'm catching a prety good buzz right now. If I had my phone with me and your phone number, I might drunk dial you. *grin*
I'm following carey around. She funny.
I wanna put on, my my my my my boogie shoes. And boogie with you.
I'm eating bread.
Carey has been eating bread in everyone's blog. Carey has a problem.
You wanna know what Carey's problem is? She is not sharing her bread. I love bread and I'm hungry.
And Momma? I don't want to pay my bills either. Let's start a club.
It was yummy bread. It was Orowheat Potato bread. That would be good for dipping into potato soup. Just sayin.
Will you pay mine too?
I'll be needing about 40 checks and 5 grand. k?
*smooch* I totally understand...
Well, I paid my bills. Should have stayed and played with Carey. Looks like she had a whole lot more fun that I did.
Oh? And that pretty little balance I had? Gone.
And? I didn't get to play with much. *pout* My furnace felt the need to catch fire Friday night.
All is well, but I have no heat. It's supposed to be 39 tonight. The high for today? Was at 8 am - 60 degrees. *sigh* Off to find more firewood. And hope like hell my friend comes out tomorrow and fixes the fucking furnace.
Aw hell no, momma.
That stinks. I wish furnaces could find a way to let you know they're about to blow up sometime in the summer when you won't freeze.
Yes, you should have been here playing with me. I think if you had played with me the furnace never would have broken down on you.
All is really well. My friend was able to come out today. So I have heat tonight! Yipeee!
*happy dance*
Now I won't have to rely on the fireplace and DH for heat. *grin*
You still should have been here partying with me Friday night. I had to eat bread in blogs all alone.
I'm glad your furnace fire was resolved. I'm sorry your pretty balance is gone.
So Carey ate bread on Friday and cookies on Sunday. Sounds like nice healthy eating habits.
*smooch*
You're only pathetic because you haven't updated.
Who made Glow the diet Nazi?
And damnit, I drank milk. Ask Seana.
I updated - I told you about my furnace fire, didn't I? Sheesh.
Post a Comment