Wednesday, October 19

I? am a wuss.

There. I admitted it. After 3 ten hour days at work on my feet in the production area filling in for one of my employees who is out sick, I am totally and completely exhausted. Thank goodness the kids are with the ex-dumbass tonight. I got home around 7, took a loooooong soak in a hot tub and am vegging out now with a glass of wine.

Hope I can stay awake long enough for Lost. May have to set the VCR just in case.

*smoooooooooches* to all of you!

Oh? And Carey? Check your email. *grin* I did delete the best one though. :(

21 comments:

Bravie said...

Michelle said to keep those emails coming. *grin*
I am all for B&B day.

momma said...

LOL Not a problem. I get a few a week like that. Altho, I wish I still had the what job do you want email.

Bravie said...

Michelle asked if I was sure that you were straight. *snort*
I explained that you were (insert real name) from Texas, the one whose husband went to New Orleans.

"Oh, okay" and then she grinned and said to tell you to send more. LOL

momma said...

Just 'cause I'm straight doesn't mean I don't enjoy body parts. *snort*

Let me dig around and see what else I can find to send you.

Bravie said...

I was cracking up. I explained the whole cool straight chicks thing to her. *giggle*

Bravie said...

And that is a good way to explain it, Momma. I will tell her "you know how we are gay but we also enjoy certain body parts?" LOL

mm said...

Ok, why is Carey getting nudie pics of momma?

Glowie said...

ummm. *turns and walks out of obvious private conversation*

~Nutz said...

*runs to catch up with Glowie*

jenbeauty said...

*smooches* I hope your night was enjoyable. I stinking missed LOST last night...what the heck was I doing???

Anonymous said...

Jeabeauty: Perhaps you were looking at the pictures Momma thought she sent to Carey.

I'm with Glowie and Nutzy on this one.

Bravie said...

LMAO.
I was going to make a comment about Momma sending me nude pics of herself but I decided not to.
She sent me some emails that had purty girls in them. They were those forwarded email things. The girls were hotties. *grin*

Schnookie said...

How nice to be able to soak in a hot tub and sip on a glass of wine. You totally deserve it Momma!

*completely ignores the private conversation*

mm said...

Gah! Am I only one who wanted to ask? Now I feel rude.

Ya'll are just being too polite!

~Nutz said...

Yes MM, it was only you. You are the one with the dirtiest mind (besides Carey, of course). Plus, you're very nosy!

Bravie said...

Thank you. I am glad I am still being credit for having the dirtiest mind. *grin*

mm said...

*hangs head in shame*

I am being lumped in with Carey now??

Breezy said...

Tivo!!!!!!! Y'all need Tivo!!! You will never miss a favorite show again.

*sips wine while looking at nekkid momma pics*

Jen said...

Momma sent me something too! *grin*

(Sadly, it was just books. LOL. Thanks Momma! *smooch*)

Zombs said...

What do you do?
(I think I just may go around asking everyone thsi today)

Aislinn Sirk said...

mmmmmmm wine
*looks around lab*
you know there is a 4 gallon jug of ethanol behind me and some beakers in the cupboard.