Thursday, October 6

Minor little teeny tiny rant here....

I swear to God, one of these fucking days, I'm going to go absolutely effing postal on my ex-husband. I am. I swear. And yes, I realize it's now in writing for the entire flipping world to see. I don't care. He's pissed me off AGAIN!

A couple of you may know about the ongoing child support issues that I've had. Suffice it to say, I've gotten next to nothing out of him in two years. We went back to court this past Spring and Summer on a monthly basis because he wasn't paying. The Judge basically put in a court order that said he was to appear at the end of each month with payment in hand. First time he missed a payment or did not pay in full, he went directly to jail, did not pass go, did not collect $200. Well, for three months, he paid at each court date. In full. For the first time. Ever. After three months, they Attorney General's office made the decision that the fucker didn't have to come back to court unless he stopped paying again. And basically overruled the Judge's previous court order. Fast forward to July. No payment. August? No payment. September? Two payments for a grand total of less than half of his regularly scheduled monthly payment. October? So far, no payment. And what is the Attorney General's office saying? Not.a.damn.thing.

Now, I don't necessarily NEED this money. DH and I can pay the bills, feed and clothe my kids, and provide a few small extras. BUT...this moron owes his children (not me! the kids!) almost $10K in past child support. And consequently, I owe daycare almost $4K because of the lack of payments. I'm slowly taking care of the daycare balance, and they are extremely understanding. That's not where I'm pissed. I'm pissed because HE OWES HIS CHILDREN MONEY AND DOESN'T FUCKING GET IT!!!!!

And yes, he works. Contract labor, so they can't take the payments out of his checks. Makes three times what I do on a regular basis. Has no bills to speak of. He lives at his mom's. Just bought a "new" used truck for $1500. Doesn't pay his mom rent. Has a cell phone. Has truck insurance (I think). That's.it.

And he wonders why I just called and bitched him out for lack of payments. And why I'm calling the AG's office. Again.

15 comments:

momma said...

Okay..I lied. I need the money. I just discovered that none of Rotten2's fall/winter type clothes fit her. Great day to figure this out. It's only 59 degrees outside at 1pm. CRAP!

Breezy said...

Call the judge's office. Let them know what's going on too. The judge won't like being overturned by someone and might be most helpful.

mm said...

Crap, I wish I knew something about any of this. All I can say is I'm sorry he is such a dickhead!

{{hugs}}

Immunegirl said...

Yet another reason why boys suck.

((((hugs))))

PS...I am having a better day today and apparently CLG and I are going out on Saturday. If he is not a moron.

Seana said...

Damn, momma. Sorry to hear that. I wish I could offer more than a *hug*

Coco said...

I have a genuine Bob gift certificate here. It should take care of the problem.

*boom*

Jen said...

Sorry, momma. *hugs*

Jen said...

Oh, and you should really watch your mouth. This isn't Carey's blog. *grin*

Bravie said...

Fucking dickhead!!!!!
I hate when men don't pay for their kids. My ex BIL gets away with this shit. He just about had his car impounded when he got pulled over because of the child support that he owes. But SIL begged the cop because she wants him to have a car when the kids stay with him.

Bravie said...

ooops, i said fucking dickhead. I forgot we aren't in my blog. *grin*

momma said...

Hiya Tishy!

I have no problem with you (or anyone) telling the truth :)

How are you feeling?

arkie said...

{{{hugs}}} momma

Since I'm late to the post, I'll just *nod* and say "What they said" and *points up*.

~Nutz said...

*sits with arkie*

Yeah! What they said!

{{{hugs}}}

Glowie said...

Another reason I'm glad my ex-husband and I had no children.

Sorry, hon. *hugs*

Monstah said...

Talk to your attorney, Miss Momma. Time to take off the gloves and hit this bastard where it will hurt most--his wallet.

and a hug too. Deadbeats suck.