Monday, October 24

So.....um......uh.....

Carey said I have to update. So I'm updating. I don't know what to say. My furnace is working again. It's chilly outside. My daughter wore a Christmas tshirt to school today. *sigh* I love it when they stay at their dad's on a school night. Argh. I got to be the "sweet bitch" to my ex today. He made the mistake of telling me he had a job interview today at 9am. So I just had to call and see how it went. We're having mac and cheese and weiners for dinner. Rotten1 is trying to kick me off my computer to play a game.

And that? Is my life in a nutshell.

28 comments:

Bravie said...

Thank You. I like when you update, just so I know that you are still around. I miss you mostest when you don't update. *grin*

momma said...

*snort*

How did I know you would be first?

And? You are so full of it .... sometimes. Tonight? I'm trying to decide.

Bravie said...

Tnoght? Not full of it. After all that brainy stuff in my blog, you made me swoon for you. *grin*
I like smart chicks.

mm said...

Carey said the same thing to me today in a PM.


Just saying.

Bravie said...

*runs to check PM from MM*

I really need to start keeping track of who i say this to. *grin*

Bravie said...

Ya big liar. But I will admit that I did feeze you.

Zombs said...

Hi ladies! STooopid football is on tonight.

Momma! We had little weinies for dinner. I thought of Carey.

Bravie said...

If I were a guy I would be insulted.

Zombs said...

No, really you have the biggest weiner I have ever seen!

mm said...

{snort} @ Carey and Zombie.

Yes, Carey, you feezed me all day today. And I would never make fun of your weiner.

Bravie said...

I DO have a big weiner, don't I?

mm said...

The biggest and the best. *grin*

Breezy said...

I made homemade french fries... mmmmm they were wonderful.

Hi! *waves*

momma said...

HEY! This isn't Carey's blog. We don't need to be discussing the size of Carey's weiner.

Damn. I can't say that with a straight face. Carry on.

Coco said...

Momma is a fan of weiners, too.

*runs*

momma said...

*chases Coco with a big ol' weiner*

jenbeauty said...

geez all carey does for me is leave bread crums in my blog!!

*smooch* momma...I like updates!

Bravie said...

I can bring my big weiner to your blog too, JB. I don't like to just show up with my weiner in hand unless I am invited.

Schnookie said...

mmmmmmmmmmm I could go for some mac 'n cheese and weiners. Hmmmmmmm I may have that for dinner tonight.

LOL at all you silly girls running around with weiners in your hands *grin*

Rose said...

I'm late to the weiner party.

AGAIN.

dammit, I really need to get a housekeeper and a nanny so I can keep up w/ ya'll.

momma said...

Awwwwww! Look at Rose's little Pokemon holding flowers! Too cute.

Monstah said...

Carey is bossy. Almost as bossy as that Bravie girl.

Hi Momma!!!!!! Sorry you had to deal with your Meanie Ex today.

Bravie said...

Pfffft, you're the bossy one.

yvonne said...

I am so not the grammar/spelling/punctuation police, but I do have to point out that it is spelled "wiener".

Augie <--- good speller despite what Carey says *grin*

Bravie said...

I am the one who pointed out that fact long ago. Nobody listens to me. *pout*

Seana said...

I was sure that I posted in Momma's blog before. But no. I'm going insane.

And *I* acknowledged Carey's correct spelling of "wiener". I may even have referred to her as "smart". How soon they forget. Humpf.

arkie said...

But I thought we decided to be, ummm, unique (yeah, that's it), and continue spelling it "weiner".

momma said...

Weiner, Wiener....whatever! It does the same thing no matter how you spell it.