Friday, June 30

Claim to fame

See this? This is literally at the corner of the street where our offices and plant are. You couldn't turn right out of the street! Unfortunately, the police department had it so restricted, we couldn't see anything but the trains. :(

They were here filming on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

6 comments:

Bravie said...

I would have knocked those cops out for a chance to see Wentworth Miller. *swoon*

~Nutz said...

You so should've been cast as an extra!

momma said...

Is it wrong that I've never even seen this show and have no clue who any of these people are?

Schnookie said...

When I first looked at the pic, I was thinking, OMH, prisoners escaped right near Momma's office! *DOH*

I'm having a lot of *DOH* moments lately.

Puffy said...

Have a fun 4th!

kim (weltek) said...

Ooooy, hotties in town! Don't watch the show for the plot line...just watch Wentworth.