It's Day 3 without the Rottens. And DH is working. Yay! A whole 24 hours to myself! So far today, I've...
*Gone to a job fair. There were 5 pretty good prospective employers there. Cross your fingers!
*Gone to the outlet mall. I only spent $70 in Old Navy - 2 pairs of shorts for DH, 2 pairs of shorts for Rotten1, 2 skirts and 3 shirts for Rotten2, and a tshirt and a tank top for me. Could someone please tell me how, in the process of buying some new shorts for me, which I didn't even buy, I ended up with tons of stuff for everyone else?! Ah well. I'm putting the Rottens' stuff up for school clothes.
*Gone to Walmart and found a baby nursery for the dollhouse, some conditioner, Cokes and Diet Dr Peppers, curtains for Rotten1's room, and some new thread and bobbins for my sewing machine.
And tonight? I plan to watch a couple movies, see if my sewing machine still works, and just veg out. Tomorrow, I will probably do a whole lot of nothing.
*smooches*
Happy 4th of July weekend! Or Canada Day weekend, whichever applies.
10 comments:
MM posted that she went to an Old Navy outlet store, too. It's sort of strange that there would be a job fair in the middle of a holiday weekend. Happy 4th! Hope you see some good fireworks!
*smooch* I read #12 yesterday!!!!
Good luck on the job fair.
What movies did you watch? I got to watch Scream 2 for the 5998594th time.
Wow! That's a lot of stuff for $70!
Enjoy your quiet time!
So how did doing nothing go?
Happy 4th to you!
Our Canada Day weekend was great!
Good for you, Momma, you deserve some alone time.
Hope you enjoyed it.
ooooh alone time rules! I hope you enjoyed it. *smooch*
I envy your alone time.
I had about an hour on Saturday night. 1 freaking hour. And Conner was there, he was just asleep.
I need to go to Old Navy.
*high fives Momma* on her alone time!
*smooch*
Have some fun alone time Momma. I love alone time. especially when I get to spend it with my favorite people!
Post a Comment