Thursday, July 27

It's all about ME!

I woke up this morning, the one day a year that is all about me. Spoiled, rotten, ME!

I've had two kinds of brownies, a ginormous chocolate chip cookie, some new Bath & Body Works stuff, a candle, a book, a sweet heart necklace, half a dozen pieces of mail, a hot cowboy, and a dozen homemade cards given to me. I've also had several phone calls! Yay!

Guess why!

15 comments:

Bravie said...

Why didn't you tell us it ws your birthday?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

I blame Breezy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Drinks on me.!!!!

Bravie said...

Or did you hit the lottery and I was way off base.

momma said...

LOL! I tried my luck at the lottery and had none. *pout*

And you should blame the Catt. We share the day, after all.

momma said...

Ooooooooooh! Drinks on Carey! The bestest present yet!

Seana said...

Yay! Drinks on Carey!

Happy Birthday too yooo!

Here - have a Fudgsicle.

~Nutz said...

Happy Birthday, Momma!!!

Hope it was wonderful!

kim (weltek) said...

It sounds like you had a fantastic day! *happy hugs* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Swami said...

Happy-Happy Birthday, Momma!

That is quite a list of things you ate. I understand the brownies, the cookie and the cowboy - but the rest of that stuff sounds too hard to digest.

Surveysez said...

Happy B-Day, Momma!

Zombs said...

You got your period!

mtw said...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y!!!

*smooches*

Puffy said...

Sounds like a happy birthday! Hope you have a great year.

Glowie said...

*smooch*

Bravie said...

*snort* Zombs cracks me up.

momma said...

No, Zombs, that was last week! *grin*

Thanks everyone!!!