my time...my ramblings...my place to hide from the rest of the world and let me be me.
My cat has been stalking under the curtains and under furniture. I think it's just spiders and other little bugs. I hope.EEEEEEKKKKKK!!
oh jeez...my cat brought one in a while back, the freakin thing ran right into DS's backpack! Good thing I was awake and knew it was there, before he went to school and found an almost dead mouse. *shudder*Good luck, Momma!
squeak
Is that you mickey?
Oooh, I love the pjs in the post below! Go buy mouse poison now. It's the easiest (perhaps not so humane) solution.
Don't buy mouse poison! The cat might eat it, or eat the dead, post-poisoning mouse.
I want a kitten. Right now I have feelers out for a nice, female older kitten. I want a cat that can hunt!
It's probably a spider!!!*grin*
I thought the mouse was connected to your computer? LOL!
EEK! I've had my cats parked in front of the dryer because of a lizard under there. I dread them doing that when DH is out of town.MOMMA! Those pj's are fabulous! OMH, I want some pj capris!!!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
My cat has been stalking under the curtains and under furniture. I think it's just spiders and other little bugs. I hope.
EEEEEEKKKKKK!!
oh jeez...my cat brought one in a while back, the freakin thing ran right into DS's backpack! Good thing I was awake and knew it was there, before he went to school and found an almost dead mouse. *shudder*
Good luck, Momma!
squeak
Is that you mickey?
Oooh, I love the pjs in the post below!
Go buy mouse poison now. It's the easiest (perhaps not so humane) solution.
Don't buy mouse poison! The cat might eat it, or eat the dead, post-poisoning mouse.
I want a kitten. Right now I have feelers out for a nice, female older kitten. I want a cat that can hunt!
It's probably a spider!!!
*grin*
I thought the mouse was connected to your computer? LOL!
EEK! I've had my cats parked in front of the dryer because of a lizard under there. I dread them doing that when DH is out of town.
MOMMA! Those pj's are fabulous! OMH, I want some pj capris!!!!
Post a Comment