Friday, July 28

Friday Night Dinner

So it's Friday night. The kids are at their dad's for the weekend. DH is at work. And I am eating the bestest dinner! A Subway Ham sammich with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, salt, pepper and honey mustard, a huge peanut butter brownie, and a Coke.

What'd you have for dinner?

8 comments:

mm said...

Ugh! You had to ask! I went out, and broke my 'chicken only' rule, by having a carne asada taco, along with chips and salsa. *hangs head in shame*
I did stick to diet coke, though!

Bravie said...

I had a cold turkey burger at 10:30pm for dinner. I had to go to a funeral last night and I didn't eat before even though I had made burgers. So when I got home, I ate that. I was too lazy to heat it so I just ate it cold with some tomatoes and avocados piled on top.

Seana said...

OK, on Friday night we BBQ'd chicken that had been marinated in lime juice with fresh basil from the garden. I made a salsa with fresh pineapple for it, too. We also BBQ'd some broccoli. If I had been able to figure out how to BBQ rice, I would have.

It was really good.

Tonight we BBQ's a pork tenderloin and some corn. I fried some potatoes and onions. Mmmmm...fried potatoes.

Bravie said...

Saturday night I had a Spam sammich for dinner. :)

~Nutz said...

Friday night I had Chinese food. Saturday night I had chicken fingers and fries from Checkers. Bad, bad food, but I love it!

kim (weltek) said...

I hope you had a wonderful weekend, momma!

What did I have Friday night? Oh yeah, my niece & nephew were over so we made homemade pizza. We do that a lot when they come.

Swami said...

Friday night I had a Caesar salad.
Saturday night, I forget already.
Sunday night Caesar salad again.

Caesar salad is my default meal when it's too hot to cook. All you have to do is fry a bit of bacon so the kitchen doesn't get hot at all.

kim (weltek) said...

We had lots of salads this weekend, too, swami. I stocked up on good lettuce at the grocery store on Friday.