Monday, July 31

Monsty's meme

What curse word do you use the most?
It's a toss up between Shit, dammit and WTF?

Do you own an I Pod?
Nope.

What time is your alarm clock set for?
6:30 am. Although that will be changing shortly when school begins.

What color is your room?It's a whitish wall paper with light colored stripes. I hate it, but DH has forbidden anymore painting in the house for a while.

Flip flops or sneakers?Flip flops.

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?Take it.

What was the last movie you watched?
I have no idea. None.

Do any of your friends have children?I'll just echo Monsty's sentiments.

Morning bird or night owl?Both, depending on the day, my mood, and the sun's rotation or something.

Do you ever take medication to help you sleep better?Very rarely.

What CD is currently in your CD player? I think it's a mix I made of mostly female country singers.

What kind of milk do you drink? Whole milk, if and when I drink it. Am I the only one who drinks whole milk?

Who was the last person to call you on the phone? My boss

Are you nosey? Kinda. I love to hear gossip and talk about life, but I rarely if ever seek it.

Are you shy around the opposite sex? Nope. Not at all.

Do you own any band tshirts? Not anymore.

What is your favorite salad dressing? Probably Italian.

Do you cry a lot?No.

Who was the last person to text you a message?Probably my DH a few months ago.

Desk top or lap top? Desktop.

Do you have any tatoos or unique peircings? No.

Would you ever date someone with tatoos? Seeing how DH has a tribal band from Cancun on his arm....

Is sex before marriage wrong?No, no, no.

When was the last time you slept on the floor? No idea.

How old will you be at your next birthday? I just turned 29 last week. You do the math.

Do you like cottage cheese? Yes, but I haven't had it in forever.

What will be your next big purchase? Does the A/C for DH's hot rod count?

Last wicked fun thing you did? Went to the farm this weekend. I had a pretty good time.

4 comments:

Bravie said...

I prefer whole milk. The problem is that I drink so much milk (a gallon every 3 days) that I would turn into a cow if I drank whole all of the time. Michelle doesn't drink milk so I go through that gallon on my own. I usually have a huge tall glass with dinner.
If in public, I usually drink the whole milk as a treat.

I need you to come to San Francisco so I can take you out for some wicked fun. *grin*

mm said...

Oh geez, watch out Momma! I think by "wicked fun", she means sex shop debauchery! *grin*

Bravie said...

Well duh!!! *grin*

Anonymous said...

I want to come to SF with momma for some wicked fun.

I cannot drink whole milk anymore. I am a 1 percenter. Whole milk is like cream to me, or gravy.