Monday, July 17

The Countdown Begins......

31 more days until the Rottens go back to school! Yay!

7 comments:

Bravie said...

That's it? What a short summer.
*smooch*

momma said...

Short? *snort* It's been 6 weeks already!

Swami said...

Wow. Your schools go back in session early. Minnesota still waits until after Labor Day, which makes us the exception nationwide, I guess. Kids are out from early June until after Labor Day - a nice long vacation.

kim (weltek) said...

You know, so many good memories are made in the summer, but everyone's stress level skyrockets! Kids get bored, parents get stressed, etc. I think year round school with 2 week breaks scattered around every few months would be best. Then again, I don't have kids, so my opinion is quite low on the pole.

Seana said...

LOL Momma!

I'm looking forward to September, too. Like Swami's state, Ontario's school year starts the day after Labour Day. It ends the last week of June, but there are several P.A. days to give the kids a rest.

Breezy said...

I can't wait!!! Daycare bill is killing me!

mtw said...

Does that mean you'll be able to play with us more?
*smooch*