1. I have no problem blaming Carey. I've met her, ya know.
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. I purchase it myself. I'd be frightened to see what he would come up with. *shudder*
5. I have a few, and they're based on how small they look when they come out of the dryer. LOL. Actually, my favorites are the comfy, but still halfway cute ones.
1. I did not know Carey was responsible for the wearing (invention?) of underwear. I learn so much in blogland.
2. I wear underwear. Rarely, rarely have I gone commando.
3. I purchase wearable underwear. Anything Tom bought would be unwearably kinky. He bought me a thong once, but he wears it himself--I was just the excuse he used to the saleslady I guess.
The size depends on the underwear. And I have no idea what number size I wear, I go by small medium or large.
I always purchase my undies.
I don't have a fave pair but I definitely prefer cotton and will never ever wear a thong. I must try some of the Hanes boy undies that Kim mentioned. I have some pants that are low rise (not intentional) so I need some undies that don't show when I bend over LOL.
5. My underwear right now consists of 4 year old attractive maternity briefs. Yes the kind that can go up to your boobs. Very nice especially after I have the c-section. They are not attractive at all but highly functional. Plus I have now gotten 3 pregnancies out them. I sometimes wear my regular underwear still. I just wear it under the belly. However I find it a little uncomfortable and feel like it is going to fall down.
Yes, yes, NA, yes. But really I'm saying *smooch* and telling you my underwear story because it seems to fit.
Yesterday morning on my way to work I walked halfway down my street and suddenly had the paralyzing thought "Oh no! I am wearing bright blue underwear under a white linen skirt!" and I had to run home to see if you could see it (which you could in a big way) and then change. I don't know what made me have that sudden realization, but boy am I glad I did.
20 comments:
1. I have no problem blaming Carey. I've met her, ya know.
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. I purchase it myself. I'd be frightened to see what he would come up with. *shudder*
5. I have a few, and they're based on how small they look when they come out of the dryer. LOL. Actually, my favorites are the comfy, but still halfway cute ones.
1. Carey doesn't wear underwear, right?
2. Absolutely- mostly cotton.
3. Ummm.. not really. I have to hold them up.
4. My DH has never purchased me undergarments/lingerie of any type. He doesn't see the point.
5. My cotton red ones with flames that say "Hot" across the ass.
(Thats right folks. It only takes three letters to cover my whole ass. So what that they are in huge font!)
And, I know you didn't ask, but the worst, absolute worst type of underwear?
Those polyester/rayon shiny things with the inch of scary lace on top and the too tight elastic legs.
OMH, I hate those things.
1. I did not know Carey was responsible for the wearing (invention?) of underwear. I learn so much in blogland.
2. I wear underwear. Rarely, rarely have I gone commando.
3. I purchase wearable underwear. Anything Tom bought would be unwearably kinky. He bought me a thong once, but he wears it himself--I was just the excuse he used to the saleslady I guess.
4. The dark red ones.
Ok.
Do you wear underwear? YES
Do you know what size you wear? YES, but sometimes the style dictates what size I wear & I get it wrong.
Do you purchase it or does your Mr/Mrs? Totally me.
Do you have a favorite pair of underwear? Yes. Hanes Boy Cut Briefs. Low slung enough to wear with low rise pants, yet holds in my tummy well enough.
Everything is Carey's fault.
1. yes, unless I'm not, then no
2. yes
3. I purchase
4. All my pairs, if I didn't like them I would throw them out.
1. Carey, it's all your fault!!!
How was that?
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Me.
5. No.
Yes. Always.
The size depends on the underwear. And I have no idea what number size I wear, I go by small medium or large.
I always purchase my undies.
I don't have a fave pair but I definitely prefer cotton and will never ever wear a thong. I must try some of the Hanes boy undies that Kim mentioned. I have some pants that are low rise (not intentional) so I need some undies that don't show when I bend over LOL.
Okay.
Mostly.
Yes.
Me.
I just bought 8 new pair, and they are all the same kind, just different colours, so I guess Hanes are my favourite, right now.
I usually wear undies, I buy my own, and I wash my own!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Why is everything my fault. *pout*
1. I wear underwear somedays. Others, no.
2. I just found out yesterday from Michelle that I wear size 7
3. Michelle buys my underwear
4. I hate underwear. so I really don't have a favorite pair. But I do like my boyshorts and my boxerbriefs the best.
*WHACKS* to all of you people.
Blame it on Carey.
No. Carey is sweet and nice and doesn't deserve your abuse.
Have I avoided a *whack*ing?
Do you wear underwear?
Yes.
Do you know what size you wear?
Medium.
Do you purchase it or does your Mr/Mrs?
I buy everyone's underwear.
Do you have a favorite pair of underwear?
The cotton ones that don't get stuck up my ass all the time.
*waddles in*
1. Breezy is gonna be mad
2. yes
3. yes
4. I purchase.
5. My underwear right now consists of 4 year old attractive maternity briefs. Yes the kind that can go up to your boobs. Very nice especially after I have the c-section. They are not attractive at all but highly functional. Plus I have now gotten 3 pregnancies out them. I sometimes wear my regular underwear still. I just wear it under the belly. However I find it a little uncomfortable and feel like it is going to fall down.
*waddles out*
This is why Seana is my favorite.
I want to see a picture of zombs in her underwear.
Votes for Zomb's undie pic!
Been there/done that/don't want to see Zombie's maternity panties pics.
Mine were gross enough after 2 pregnancies; I can't imagine what 3 pregnancies would do to one pair of panties.
Yes, yes, NA, yes. But really I'm saying *smooch* and telling you my underwear story because it seems to fit.
Yesterday morning on my way to work I walked halfway down my street and suddenly had the paralyzing thought "Oh no! I am wearing bright blue underwear under a white linen skirt!" and I had to run home to see if you could see it (which you could in a big way) and then change. I don't know what made me have that sudden realization, but boy am I glad I did.
I blame lots of stuff on Carey.
I wear underwear most of the time.
I usually wear medium (32-34), but lately I have been wearing small (28-30) in a couple of brands.
I buy my own underwear, but I entertain requests!
Yeah, I have a favorite pair that hugs my butt and makes the package look really nice!
Post a Comment