Beautiful! You tall letters are the same height as your regular size letters. I can't tell what your name is from your signature, though. It looks like C, then a heart, then ill, or CBill. Oh, maybe it's not a C, but just a curly cue in front of the B. Also, I think that Surveysez started the handwriting meme.
Last night I had a dream that you and I were partying together in Mexico. There were a bunch of other people there but I can't really remember who. I do remember Michelle being there too. Heh.
17 comments:
And that? Is the handwriting I've always wanted.
Beautiful, Momma!
you write purdy. But I knew that already. *smooch*
I still can't manage to do this.
Oooh, you have the BEST handwriting.
Does your writing stay as level when you don't have lines? It is so tidy.
Beautiful writing. The chances of you being a serial killer are practically nil, I would guess!
I've always been disturbed by that sentence. Why is the dog always the lazy one? How about:
The quick brown dog jumped over the lazy ass fox to save the drowning baby!
You write nicely, Momma. I love your signature!
Beautiful! You tall letters are the same height as your regular size letters. I can't tell what your name is from your signature, though. It looks like C, then a heart, then ill, or CBill. Oh, maybe it's not a C, but just a curly cue in front of the B. Also, I think that Surveysez started the handwriting meme.
LOL, I like MTW's version best. :)
Last night I had a dream that you and I were partying together in Mexico. There were a bunch of other people there but I can't really remember who. I do remember Michelle being there too. Heh.
You have such beautiful handwriting.
OMG! What a way to start a Friday! Carey dreamed about me and Arkie came to visit me (well, my blog)!
Yay!!!
Carey never dreams about me.
Your name is Claire, isn't it? That's what the signature looks like to me.
Swami, maybe the dreams that I have about you aren't appropriate to blog about. *wink*
Momma, I remember that you wanted to go to the waterslide park. *giggle*
You have beautiful handwriting. Mine has always been hideous, and it's only getting worse.
Nice
I'm going to try and use MTW's line if I can get this to work.
Ok, now I see the "Claire." LOL
Post a Comment